RUN TO THE HILLS
Namesake: song by Iron Maiden
Appearance: A bright blue humanoid stand that, in its base form, resembles an indigenous Native American. Two feathers rise from the back of its head and red lines are under where its eyes would be.
Abilities: The main ability of RUN TO THE HILLS is to merge with its user, enabling them to take on the abilities of various forms of North American wildlife (all forms maintain the bright blue silhouette of the base form). Each form can be maintained for a short amount of time, with extended period causing great strain against the user
- Salmon Form: The weakest and easiest form to maintain. The user transforms into a salmon, increasing their speed to A rank so long as they remain in water.
- Hawk Form: The user becomes the silhouette of a red-tailed hawk. Range and Precision become rank A and the user can fly through the air. They can see clearly for miles and grabs objects in midflight with pinpoint accuracy.
- Wolf Form The user changes into the silhouettes of a gray wolf. Speed and Precision become rank B. The user can see in the dark and move quickly while making little to no noise. At full strength, this form can also make up to three duplicates of itself that automatically hunt select targets. Using this sub-ability costs extra stamina
- Bear Form: The most difficult form to maintain. The user changes to the silhouette of a grizzly bear, increasing its strength and staying power to rank A. The user gains the stremgth to claw through solid steel and flip over cars, and can even make small shockwaves by slamming the ground
Notes: Obviously, RUN TO THE HILLS' main weakness is that it requires stamina to use. The user must maintain good health and plan their actions in advance to maximize the stand's potential.
- Name: Connor Kenway/Ratonhnhaké:ton
- Gender: Male
- Spouse: None
- Occupation: Assassin